Website Support and Maintenance
Couldn’t your Time be Put to Better Use?
You didn’t go into business to spend your time supporting and maintaining a website or trying to keep up with the trends of digital marketing. You need a partner that will take this off of your hands so you and your team can focus on the things you do best.
3 Website Support Packages to Meet All Needs and Budgets
The Security Package
$70 per Month
This package provides all technical updates of the WordPress environment (theme updates, plugin updates, and core WordPress updates), additional site security; and a discounted hourly rate for all content changes and work you want done on your site.
$150 One-Time Onboarding
$150 per Month
This package provides all technical and security features of the Security Package and gives you UNLIMITED content changes, new pages*, and the distribution of your content to social media and email marketing platforms.
$150 One-Time Onboarding
Content Development Plan
$300 per Month
This package provides all of the features of the Unlimited Support plan and provides personalized, unique content created and deployed for you by MS Digital Solutions.
$150 One-Time Onboarding
With more than 60% of websites going live every day, going live on WordPress, there’s a really good chance you have a WordPress website – even if you may not know it. There are a lot of moving parts and many small businesses simply don’t know that routine maintenance is just as necessary on a WordPress website as it is on a car. But most small businesses don’t know the keys to maintaining a website or even have the time to do it. That’s where MS Digital Solutions can help.
When it comes to business, change is inevitable. Your website should change right along with your business. If you aren’t able to update and maintain your website, your business is missing out on opportunities and falling behind your competition.
Content isn’t the only thing that should change. Over time, the technology behind websites change and should be updated. Routine maintenance help keep your website secure, your customers safe, and your message reaching your online audience.
Do you have a backup of your website available to if something goes wrong, your website can be back up and running quickly, even if it has to be on another host?
MS Digital Solutions provides a wide range of website support and Maintenance packages that protect you and your customers and make sure that what your customers see about you on the internet is what you want them to see.. With options starting as low as $70 per month.
Here’s the nitty gritty on all of MS Digital Solutions’ Support and Maintenance Plans. There’s one here for every need and budget. Don’t see what you need? Contact Us and we can talk through a custom plan to meet your specific needs.
The Security PlanDigital Peace of Mind
- This package provides all technical updates of the WordPress environment and serves as a retainer for additional hourly work.
- This package includes the following:
- All Core WordPress updates
- All Theme Updates
- All Plugin Updates
- Installation and configuration of Security Plugin
- Performance monitoring
- Security monitoring
- Nightly backup for disaster recovery
- Backup Recovery and Site Cleaning in the event of a breach
- All support plans serve as a retainer and client is eligible for hourly support work not covered in the package at the current contract hourly rate ($100 per hour billed in 1/2-hour increments).
$150 One Time Onboarding fee for sites not built by MS Digital Solutions
Virtual WebmasterUnlimited Support and Content Deployment
- This support package provides all features of the Security and Retainer plan and includes unlimited content updates and site updates.
- MS Digital Solutions (MSDS) will provide full, UNLIMITED content support for existing content and new pages on existing templates.
- MSDS will distribute client supplied content to social media and email marketing channels upon request
- MSDS will install and configure new plugins to enable the plugin’s published standard functionality
- MSDS will connect new systems and maintain the connection with and utilize 3rd party accounts held by the client to integrate and automate actions between the website and other systems
- This package does not include content development – client is responsible for the creation or acquisition and delivery of all content to MSDS.
$150 One-Time Onboarding fee for sites not built by MS Digital Solutions
Advanced Support3rd Party Systems and Content Development
- This support package provides all features of the Virtual Webmaster Support plan and includes the following:
- The creation, posting, and distribution to social and email channels of 1 unique blog post per month
- The creation and posting of 2 text or static graphic social media posts across all supported social media channels per week
- Full user support and basic use support on 3rd party cloud systems/accounts owned by the client – Please contact MS Digital Solutions to determine if a specific system is eligible for this support
- Theme Changes, Site Redesigns, and certain projects like eCommerce installs, LMS build-outs, MLS Integrations and some other projects are not included but are eligible for contract hourly rate.
$250 One Time Onboarding fee for sites not built by MS Digital Solutions
Are you interested in Learning More or just want to get started, fill out the form below.