Website Support and Maintenance
Couldn’t your Time be Put to Better Use?
You didn’t go into business to spend your time supporting and maintaining a website or trying to keep up with the trends of digital marketing. You need a partner that will take this off of your hands so you and your team can focus on the things you do best.
3 Website Support Packages to Meet All Needs and Budgets
With more than 60% of websites going live every day, going live on WordPress, there’s a really good chance you have a WordPress website – even if you may not know it. There are a lot of moving parts and many small businesses simply don’t know that routine maintenance is just as necessary on a WordPress website as it is on a car. But most small businesses don’t know the keys to maintaining a website or even have the time to do it. That’s where MS Digital Solutions can help.
When it comes to business, change is inevitable. Your website should change right along with your business. If you aren’t able to update and maintain your website, your business is missing out on opportunities and falling behind your competition.
Content isn’t the only thing that should change. Over time, the technology behind websites change and should be updated. Routine maintenance help keep your website secure, your customers safe, and your message reaching your online audience.
Do you have a backup of your website available to if something goes wrong, your website can be back up and running quickly, even if it has to be on another host?
MS Digital Solutions provides a wide range of website support and Maintenance packages that protect you and your customers and make sure that what your customers see about you on the internet is what you want them to see.. With options starting as low as $70 per month.
Here’s the nitty gritty on all of MS Digital Solutions’ Support and Maintenance Plans. There’s one here for every need and budget. Don’t see what you need? Contact Us and we can talk through a custom plan to meet your specific needs.
Unlimited MaintenanceSupport and Retainer
- This package provides all technical updates of the WordPress environment, basic updates of existing content, and serves as a retainer for additional hourly work. It also includes the following:
- Unlimited updates to existing pages / content – client is responsible for providing content.
- All Core WordPress updates
- All Theme Updates
- All Plugin Updates
- Installation and configuration of Security and Anti-spam Plugins
- Performance monitoring
- Security monitoring
- Nightly backup for disaster recovery
- Backup Recovery and Site Cleaning in the event of a breach
- All support plans serve as a retainer and client is eligible for hourly support work not covered in the package at the current contract hourly rate ($120 per hour billed in 1/2-hour increments).
$150 One Time Onboarding fee for sites not built by MS Digital Solutions
- Pricing for basic sites start at $100 per month. IDX, LMS, Membership, eCommerce, and other more advanced sites may be at a different rate.
Unlimited SupportSite-Builder Package
- This support package provides all features of the Unlimited Maintenance plan and includes unlimited content updates and site updates.
- MS Digital Solutions will provided unlimited updates of existing content as well as building new pages and installing and configuring new plugins. The client is responsible for providing all content and plug-in licensing.
- Client is eligible for 1 complete Redesign of their site every year of this agreement.
- MSDS will maintain existing connections between website and select 3rd party systems.
- This package is for a minimum term of 1 year and self-renews.
- This package does not include content development – client is responsible for the creation or acquisition and delivery of all content to MSDS.
- Support requests for projects like eCommerce installs, LMS build-outs, MLS Integrations and some other projects may incur additional charges.
- Pricing for basic sites starts at $350 per month. IDX, LMS, Membership, eCOmmerce, and other more advanced sites types may be at a different rate.
Virtual CTOSupport for More than Just your Website
- This support package provides all features of the Unlimited Updates plan and includes the following:
- Management and operational consulting for web based 3rd party systems including:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Project Management Tools
- Support Ticketing Systems
- and more
- Package includes allowances for Monthly/Quarterly strategy and tactics consultations
- Site is eligible for redesign 1 time each year while under contract. Projects like eCommerce installs, LMS build-outs, MLS Integrations and some other projects may incur additional charges.
Are you interested in Learning More or just want to get started, fill out the form below.