With more than 60% of websites going live on WordPress every day, there’s a really good chance you have a WordPress website – even if you may not know it. There are a lot of moving parts and many small businesses simply don’t know that routine maintenance is just as necessary on a WordPress website as it is on a car. But most small businesses don’t know the keys to maintaining a website or even have the time to do it. That’s where MS Digital Solutions can help.
When it comes to business, change is inevitable. Your website should change right along with your business. If you aren’t able to update and maintain your website, your business is missing out on opportunities and falling behind your competition.
Content isn’t the only thing that should change. Over time, the technology behind websites change and should be updated. Routine maintenance help keep your website secure, your customers safe, and your message reaching your online audience.
Do you have a backup of your website available to if something goes wrong, your website can be back up and running quickly, even if it has to be on another host?
MS Digital Solutions provides a wide range of website support and Maintenance packages. With options starting as low as $40 per month.
Website Support and Maintenance Program Details
The support and maintenance package includes the following features on a monthly basis
- Ensure that all routine updates of the core WordPress environment are performed
- Ensure that all routine security and functional updates of plugins and themes associated with your website are performed
- Maintain a regular backup of the site for disaster recovery
- Disaster recovery assistance in the event something goes wrong with your site
- Routine scanning of the site for performance and security issues that may arise from the themes and plugins used on the site
- Monitor Search Engine activity and Analytics for anomalies that could represent problems or opportunities
- Monitor site up-time
- Monitor domain and hosting accounts for expiring products
- Manage DNS updates and hosting account changes should such changes be necessary or requested
- Update site content upon request – up to 5 basic content updates per month
- Availability via email for answering questions of a marketing and technology nature
- Discounted hourly rate for consultation and work outside of the scope of the support agreement
Packages start at $40 per month
We have options for eCommerce, Real Estate, and other more complex sites as well. Contact Us today to discuss your options.
Don’t have a WordPress site? That’s fine, we are still more than happy to discuss your support and maintenance needs. Contact Us to find out how we can help.
Are you interested in Learning More or just want to get started, fill out the form below.